- This event has passed.
Effective Safeguarding Supervision
December 15, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
This webinar will consider what safeguarding supervision is, how it can be part of managerial supervision or be an independent session and be a separate non managerial supervision.
This webinar will:
- Allow you to understand the term safeguarding supervision and its value within an organisation
- Identify the purpose of supervision, with reference to safeguarding work
- Explain the different models of supervision and their relationship to practice and safeguarding outcomes
- Evaluate your own performance to apply your learning to real life situations of safeguarding and improve your supervisory practice
- Reflect on what your organisation is doing or can be improved in relation to supporting safeguarding supervision
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WEBINAR
This webinar is designed for staff who are either part of the Designated Safeguarding Team or senior management team – who are providing supervision to staff accountable for duty of care with learners and adults at risk.
Click here to register or view more details.
HEATHER MCDAID, SAFEGUARDING CONSULTANT, ECP