- This event has passed.
Strategies for Providers to Effectively Embed the EIF into Quality Arrangements
February 8 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
This Webinar is designed to help new and existing provider organisations, to effectively use and embed the EIF key judgement requirements, so that each apprentice and learner receives an at least good and positive quality of education, learning and skills development and experience.
During the session, we will explore strategies that help to support New Provider organisations, in the design of their quality framework and processes, that places apprentices and learners at the heart of all aspects of the structure and activities.
We take a look through the quality lens, in order to develop a deeper understanding and knowledge of how to effectively use and embed the EIF to support good practice.
This webinar will:
- Explore best methods of effectively using and embedding the September 2021 EIF into your quality arrangements;
- Explore tried and tested processes that underpin each stage of a learner’s learning and skills development journey;
- Thread through key components of each stage including the latest updates on Safeguarding/Prevent, careers, advice and guidance into your quality framework processes;
- Look at what works well, both strategically and operationally through a quality lens;
- Review the effectiveness of Governance colleagues’ oversight, monitoring and reporting processes and presenting challenge to a senior leadership team, re: the effectiveness of a robust quality handbook/policy and arrangements and supporting operational processes.
Who should attend this webinar
New and existing providers in the FE and Skills and HEI sectors who have been successful in gaining a place on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP).
Click here to register or see more details
MAUREEN DEARY, FE & SKILLS INSPECTOR