For anyone interested in the "bleed" between Universities and FE as they both develop.
What’s in this episode?
This week i’m in conversation with Ed Fidoe of the London Interdisciplinary School on launching a new style of degree University set up to tackle “humanity’s most complex problems”.
We also throw back to an old recording from Innovate Edtech with a Governor and edtech entrepreneur, a teacher and a dyslexic learning technology advisor in conversation about what makes great learner experience design.
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast
- Ed Fidoe of the London Interdisciplinary School
- David Fudge, Art and Design Teacher, School21 (at time of recording)
- Tim Moore from the Harris Federation and We Are Human
- Sophie Deen from Detective Dot
- Enrico Riva from the British Dyslexia Association
Tell us your story