What’s in this episode?
Hello dear listeners and welcome to episode two of the Education 4.0 series.
This episode was largely recorded at the recent Digifest event run by Jisc.
I’m in conversation with a variety of edtech entrepreneurs, further and higher education specialists in information technology, big data ethics and skills development about what Education 4.0 means and what the implications might be for how we “do” education.
I hope you enjoy and don’t forget to message in or post using #edu4_0!
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast
- Sue Attewell, Head of Change FE and Skills, Jisc
- James Gupta, Founder and CEO, Synap
- David Sherwood, Co-Founder and CEO, Bibliotech
- Miranda Mowbray, Lecturer in Computer Science, University of Bristol
- Alan Hill, Chief Information and Digital Officer, University of Exeter
- Cameo: Aftab Hussain, ILT Lead, Bolton College > Aftab’s full interview will feature in a later episode
Tell us your story