Website KM Education Recruitment Ltd
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Breakfast and After School Club Manager
Location: Ascot – Centre based
Salary: up to £23,000 + bonus potential (up to £7k OTE)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
– Lead on the planning and delivery of activities within Breakfast, Lunchtime and After-School Care Club settings for children aged 4 – 11 years.
– Supervise a team of Care Club Assistants,
– Ensure that the club setting environment is safe and secure at all times.
– Monitoring of club ratios and registers of children’s attendance.
– Liaise with children, parents and school staff in relation to the progress of the clubs.
– Ensure ample supplies and resources are made available.
– Deliver regular performance reports to the Regional Management team.
– Hold – or be willing to work towards – an NVQ Level 3 in Play Work / Childcare.
– Must have experience of working within a Childcare setting.
– Hold an understanding of OFSTED requirements.
– The ability to relate and engage with children aged 4 – 11 years.
– Must be energetic, fun, passionate and reliable with excellent organisational skills.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.