Website KM Education Recruitment Ltd
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Brewery Trainer Assessor (Trainee or Qualified)
*Trainee OR Qualified Assessor opportunity* for an aspiring educator with experience within the Brewing industry, or a qualified Assessor looking for a new challenge!
Location: Home/Field based – Candidates must be flexible with travel across Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire
Salary: £25,500 – £27,000 (Depending on skills and experience)
Package: Mileage/Travel expenses, excellent holiday entitlement, pension + much more!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
– Train, assess and deliver Brewery Apprenticeships at Level 4.
– This is a hybrid role and will include online delivery and face to face employer site visits.
– Support learners to achieve Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
– Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
– Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
– Support, advise and motivate learners.
– Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
– Must have experience of working within the Brewery sector, at Supervisory level or above.
– Happy and confident to support learners with Functional Skills.
– Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed.
– Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
– Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
– Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
– Full, clean UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
– Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.