Website Acorn Training Ltd
Hours: 37.5 weekly
To drive the growth and success of Acorn Training’s contracts in your allocated region. This involves building and maintaining strategic partnerships with new and existing employers, serving as a representative at key forums, effectively managing new business opportunities, and fostering local connections to secure support which ensures the sustained growth, achievement, and profitability of the designated contracts.
• Actively promote Acorn Training’s services and training programmes effectively.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute effective marketing campaigns.
• Identify and develop productive and sustainable relationships with potential employers, partners, and wider stakeholders.
• Actively prospect to maintain a strong pipeline of potential and future learners, employers, and referral partners relevant to the contract requirements.
• Be responsible for your pipeline of opportunities, including lead generation, meetings, and closing sales against the contract to grow its value.
• Manage your pipeline of data effectively and efficiently to maximise conversion rates and continuously strive to enhance it.
• Keep your knowledge up to date in all sectors to provide personalised, passionate, and ethical information, advice and guidance to potential employers and customers at all given opportunities.
• Use CRM and other systems accurately and consistently to document your progress with your pipeline, demonstrations, and meetings for daily forecasting.
• Work with your team to ensure a smooth transition from sale through onboarding to delivery.
• Attend networking events and exhibitions in your region to become familiar with your target audience and their needs.
• Share knowledge and best practices with your colleagues and peers to enhance the experience of potential customers.
• Contribute positively to the effectiveness and efficiency of the business, offering new suggestions and ideas wherever possible.
• Achieve the KPIs set on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Ensure consistently high levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
Key Performance Indicators
• Achievement of sales and revenue targets
• Growth in employer, learner, and stakeholder Base
• Achievement of specific contract requirements
• Development of key partnerships
• Market share increase across region
• Positive brand image and recognition across region
• Timely and accurate reporting
Health and Safety
• You will ensure you follow all Acorn Training health and safety guidelines and fire regulations set out in the polices, follow safe working practices, and complete all mandatory training requirements.
• Be aware of and follow all Acorn Training policies.
• Have regular 121’s throughout the year to monitor performance, objectives and progress and support your personal development and wellbeing.
• Take part in any required training needed to fulfil your role.
• Commitment to the Professional Standards – Values and Attributes, Professional Knowledge and Understanding and Professional Skills.
• Promote and uphold the principles, policies, and all relevant statutory requirements, including the Equality Act, the HASWA, GDPR and Safeguarding, including Prevent.
• Undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time commensurate with the level of the post.
Qualifications and specific training
• Level 3 Customer service, business development, sales management, or equivalent qualification. (Essential)
• GCSE grade A*-C (or equivalent) in English and Maths. (Essential)
• Full driving licence and access to vehicle with business use insurance. (Essential)
• Level 4 Management qualification. (Desirable)
• IOSH Health and Safety qualification. (Desirable)
• Minimum of three years of business development experience, with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets. (Essential)
• Experience in the private training or education sector. (Essential)
• Prior experience in developing partnerships with other education providers. (Essential)
• Demonstrated success in building and managing a sales team. (Desirable)
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of current business development and sales strategies. (Essential)
• Familiarity with industry regulations and compliance. (Essential)
• Commitment to income generation and commercial activity. (Essential)
• Understanding of adult learning principles and educational methodologies. (Desirable)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills. (Essential)
• Customer-focused and client-centric mindset. (Essential)
• Strong negotiation and relationship-building abilities. (Essential)
• Strong analytical skills for data-driven decision-making. (Essential)
• Effective project management and time management skills. (Essential)
• Proactive and results oriented. (Essential)
• Adaptability and resilience in a dynamic industry. (Essential)
• Positive attitude and enthusiasm for the training sector. (Essential)
• Committed to continuous learning and self-improvement. (Essential)
• Proficient in using sales and CRM software. (Desirable)
• Entrepreneurial spirit and innovative thinking. (Desirable)
As a recognised, highly inclusive employer, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from Black and Minority, Ethnic (BAME) communities, LGBTQ+ communities, and individuals living with disabilities and from applicants where sectors are typically misrepresented by gender stereotypes.
Acorn Training aspires to be a Positive about Disabled Lead employer.