Website S Knights Recruitment
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000
S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
We are proud to be recruiting for Careers Advisor on a full time, permanent basis based in central Manchester, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Our client have been running for over 25 years supporting people into employment and further education with a grade 2 Ofsted report. They are looking for an individual with an IAG Level 2 qualification to engage with partnership referrals such as the job centres, housing associations and community centres and supporting participants into 2 to 6 week courses that will help them into employment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Career Coach, you will be responsible to:
* Engage with partnership referrals such as housing associations, community and job centres
* Support learners into 2 to 6-week courses that will help them into employment and break the barriers
* Operate in accordance with the performance standards while hitting the required KPIs
* Ensure to record the learners’ information accurately throughout their course
* Collaborate and develop positive relationships with stakeholders to maximize progression opportunities and referral
Experience and Skills:
As a Career Coach, you will need the following to be successful:
* An IAG Level 2 qualification
* Proven record of hitting targets and KPIs
* Prior knowledge of the labour market, use of marketing tools, referral sources, training and employers’ provision
* IT literate and able to motivate learners from different backgrounds
* Outstanding communication skills both written and oral
* Ability to manage own workload and collaborate within a wider team
Apply now for the Career Coach role!