Website S Knights Recruitment
Salary: £23,000 to £26,000
Reference : RA33
S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
We are proud to be recruiting for a Career Coach based in Birmingham. This role is a full time, hybrid position on a temporary contract with provisions to become a permanent member of the organisation if targets are met within the contracted period. Our client are a charitable organisation that focus on decreasing crime and violence in the community of young people by supporting them into training and employment. They operate nationally and are an award winning organisations focusing on people who are not in education, employment or training (NEET), if you want to make a difference in young people lives and inspiring them to do better in life, this may be the role for you!
As a Career Coach, you will be responsible for:
* Delivering a range of supportive interventions to help a wide range of young people achieve sustainable employment.
* Effectively engage young people and attach them to existing and new employability programmes/interventions.
* Deliver high quality end to end Information, Advice and Guidance to young people on our employability programmes.
* Promoting and developing the mind-set, emotional intelligence qualities, self-confidence and esteem so that the young people succeed in the world of work.
* Completing goal focused action plans for all referred young people and provide support and motivation for them to implement their action plans
* Undertaking job searches with the young people using relevant web-based software and packages.
* Successfully place young people from a range of target groups into career focused
To succeed in the Career Coach role, you will have:
* Passion to support young people in achieving their goals and experience of successfully engaging young people with multiple and complex barriers to engagement
* Ability to develop strong relationships with referral partners, training providers and employers
* Strong interpersonal skills. Approachable, adaptable and supportive to the range of stakeholders involved in this programme.
* Ability to develop strong rapport
* Ability to positively challenge mind-sets
If you are interested in the role of Careers Coach based in Birmingham, apply today!