Website Morgan Hunt
Are you interested in Carpentry and Joinery Lecturer , Temporary jobs or Carpentry jobs in Northampton ? Our Further Education Client is looking for a new member of their team – apply today!
Job Title: Carpentry and Joinery Lecturer
Job Type: Temporary
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Christmas 2023
Industry: Education and Training
In this Carpentry and Joinery Lecturer opportunity in , you will join Our Further Education Client .
In this Lecturer Carpentry & Joinery job, your responsibilities will include:
* Required to teach City & Guild/NVQ and new T level Carpentry Multi Skilled courses both theory and practical up to level 3
* Responsible for planning and managing learning programmes (which will include curriculum development and regular review meetings)
* Responsible for the management and tracking of the student learning programme to include administering all paperwork related to tutor courses and groups, tracking documents monitoring targets, achieving and maintaining group size targets and arranging additional support where required.
* Act as a course leader providing learners with academic support, meeting their vocational and educational needs.
* Carry out the required assessment which will include initial advice and guidance, initial assessment, referral for additional support, assign homework and provide timely feedback on the learning experience.
* Ensure timely and accurate completion of student and course registers and ensure poor student attendance is addressed and targets set when required.
* Liaise with parents/guardians, schools and other organisations with regards to attendance and achievements, where applicable.
* Responsible for ensuring student progress records are completed in a timely manner which will include monitoring of targets, Individual Learning Plans and e Tracker to provide course progression, advice and guidance.
* Classroom management including monitoring attendance, punctuality and student behaviour.
* Be responsible for completing and maintaining appropriate internal and external quality standards (for example Internal Verification and External Verification).
Skills & experience
City and Guilds Level 3 or advanced craft certificate
Previous experience as a Lecturer Carpentry & Joinery delivering this subject to apprentices
If you are interested in the position of Lecturer Carpentry & Joinery please apply with your up-to-date CV. No cover letter is required.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.