NEW PERM VACACNY – APPLY HERE
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit 2 Computing Lecturer’s on a full time basis, working in partnership with a college and University delivering level 3 and 4 Computing
Responsibilities of a Computing Lecturer:
* Working in the IT Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College’s standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of IT and computing to level 3 and 4 students
* Delivering level 3 and 4
* Full time Perm
* Ability to teach Java Programming.
* Additionally, ideally someone with experience in Networking / Cyber Security.
* Online and Face to Face teaching- blended learning approach
* North East / North Yorkshire based
***2 Positions Available***
Requirements of an Computing Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent is essential
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A Computing/ IT related Degree is essential
* A current DBS or willing to apply for one
To find out more information on this role in the North East and to apply, please send your updated CV today
THIS ROLE WILL GO FAST- THEY ARE LOOKING TO INTERVIEW ASAP- PLEASE DON’T DELAY
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual’s skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.