S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: Here at S Knights Recruitment we are currently recruiting for a Tutor in Construction based in Manchester.
This will be a full-time, permanent position delivering construction skills short courses in a classroom based environment, you will enable learners to gain skills in this sector to help them with their future employment.
Our client have centres open all around the country, working closely with job centres to help unemployed participants gain skills and knowledge into employment.
Role and Responsibilities:
The roles and responsibilities of a Skills Tutor will include:
– Delivering core courses to support learners to help develop their Employability and Personal Social Development skills, aiming to move them closer to the local labour market.
– Ensuring initial assessments and information and advice provided to learners is robust, supporting individual learners with their needs.
– Deliver innovative, engaging and motivating training sessions, developing learners skills, knowledges and behaviours through robust and well thought out lesson plans.
Experience and Skills:
The ideal Skills Tutor will have:
– A level 4 Teaching qualification
– A level 2 Functional Skills qualification
– Ability to display a wide range of teaching methods to engage learners of all abilities and background.
– Ability to work as part of a team, but also motivated to achieve individual KPI’s and goals.
Apply today for the role of Skills Tutor in Manchester.