Website Morgan Hunt
Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with a leading FE College in the London to recruit for a Curriculum Manager – Apprenticeships.
Reporting to the Director of Apprenticeships, you will be responsible for the management for a team consisting of skills coaches, tutors and internal quality assurers
To be successful, you will have experience of leading Apprenticeships and work based qualifications.
You will also have the ability to inspire and engage with learners to maximise their potential.
Key responsibility of the Curriculum Manager – Apprenticeships:
* Guide, inspire, and oversee a team comprising skills coaches, tutors, and internal quality assurers, encompassing workload planning and allocation.
* Execute quality assurance tasks associated with the range of qualifications.
* Oversee and assess the performance of team members, conducting monthly reviews and producing reports on learner progress.
* Stay informed with the latest updates on qualification frameworks.
* Offer insights on labour market trends to the Business Development Team.
* Collaborate with Awarding Organisations, End Point Assessment Organisations, and External Quality Assurance representatives.
* Ensure timely implementation of actions outlined in the Quality Improvement Plan.
* Maintain regular communication with the Quality Team and organise target setting meetings effectively.
The ideal Curriculum Manager – Apprenticeships will have:
* A degree or relevant professional qualifications
* Hold a UK recognised assessor qualification
* Experience of inspiring and managing effective teams within an Apprenticeship department
* Demonstrable experience of internal quality assurance
* Experience of course leadership in an educational setting
* Experience of building relationships with a range of internal and external partners
Salary – £48,000 – £52,000
If you are passionate and excited to play an exciting role in the longer-term vision of an Apprenticeship provision for a thriving FE College in London, please contact the Morgan Hunt Leadership & Management team
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual’s skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.