Website Paragon Skills
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and passionate customer service or account management expert to join the team as a Customer Experience Coordinator. Joining two other Customer Experience Coordinators, you will be responsible for the effective onboarding of apprentices onto their qualifications, ensuring their experience with us is outstanding. You’ll be the first point of contact for all customer enquiries, resolving issue quickly and efficiently by using exceptional customer service skills. You will support other teams within the business with a strong track record of troubleshooting and problem solving, providing excellent service in a team where no two days are the same.
You will use your excellent IT skills to generate and share accurate and timely reports, analysing these to improve on our contract performance.
This is a hybrid role which will require you to come to the Bournemouth office on Mondays and Thursdays, however please note there will be a need of flexibility depending on the need of the business.
Key role responsibilities:
· Seek ways to improve the service that we offer, exploring new growth opportunities and ways to broaden our product and service offering
· Support the team with the on-boarding of larger projects including the on-boarding of learners and new customer launches
· Coordinate customer workshop schedules, communicating timescales with learners and employers
· Retention of all customer contracts while ensuring compliance with all service level agreements
· Work in partnership with internal colleagues to ensure effective performance and delivery against targets, contributing positively to the resolution of any issues raised