Website Morgan Hunt
Are you interested in working as an Early Years Lecturer in Birmingham? Morgan Hunt are pleased to announce that we are working with a fantastic college in Birmingham. Together we are seeking to appoint an Early Years Maths Lecturer – apply today!
Job Title: Early Years Lecturer
Job Type: Temporary
Hours: 12.5 (Monday to Wednesday)
Start Date: ASAP
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Deliver – Level 1 certificate in Children & Young peoples workforce & Health and Social Care.
* Develop, maintain and stimulate pupils’ curiosity, interest and enjoyment in Early Years.
* Provide challenge for every pupil and to encourage all pupils to achieve their potential in Early Years.
Skills & experience
* Right to Work & Enhanced Adult/Child DBS on the update service
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent is essential
* Experience of delivering either Early Years or Health & Social Care.
* Up-to-date subject knowledge
* Excellent communication skills, orally and written
* Flexible approach and readiness to respond to individual pupil needs
If you are interested in working in the Early Years lecturing field in the Rugby area, please apply to this advert with a CV today and a consultant will contact you!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.