Website Morgan Hunt
Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with an FE College in Newcastle to help employ an experienced Electrical Installation professional for their Electrical Installation Lecturing role. If you’re looking for a position, don’t hesitate to get in contact.
The roles are open to professionals with teaching/assessing experience but also those wishing to get into education to help develop and nurture the next generation of construction professionals.
The Electrical Installation Lecturer will be responsible for:
* Liaising with the other members of the department and Curriculum Manager to facilitate efficient delivery of the curriculum
* To plan, design and deliver learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation
* To monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions, and own practice
* Any other duties as required by the College
The Electrical Installation Lecturer will need to have:
* Hold a Level 3 or above qualification in the subject area
* Hold GCSEs in both Maths and English, at grade A-C or equivalent
* Ideally have recent experience of working in an educational/learning environment
* Ideally have worked in an assessor, lecturer or technician role
* Assessor / Teaching qualification is desirable but not essential. Candidates can be willing to work towards
* The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
* Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you feel you’d be great for a Electrical Installation Lecturer role, apply and send over a CV today.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this role you can win £150 in vouchers if your referral is successful
You will be able to bring the subject to life, using combined methods of practical, theoretical, and digital which will engage your learners and provide them with the best skills, knowledge, and behaviours for the future.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual’s skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.