Website Morgan Hunt
Are you an Electrical Installation Lecturer in an FE college or an Engineering professional who is wanting to make the change into education environment?
Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with a prestigious FE college based in East London to help hire a temporary Electrical Installation Lecturer to assist and add insight to the delivery of their engineering courses.
Electrical Installation Lecturer Requirements:
* Good formal level of education with general qualification passes
* Industry experience
* Recent teaching/technician experience is very much welcomed
* Teaching/Assessing qualification or open to working towards one
* The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
* Ability to work without close supervision
* Ability to work with attention to detail
* Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you feel you’d be great for this lecturer role in East London apply and send over a CV today.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this role you can win £150 in vouchers if you referral is successful.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.