Website Morgan Hunt
Role: Electrical Installation Lecturer
Salary: Up to £40,000 per year
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
Start date: September
Morgan Hunt is delighted to be working with a prestigious further educational college in London to help employ an experienced electrical installation professional for their full-time Electrical Installation lecturer role. If you are looking for a permanent position starting in September, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The roles are open to professionals with teaching experience but also those wishing to get into education to help develop and nurture the next generation of electrical installation professionals.
The Electrical Installation lecturer will need to have:
* A relevant degree or vocational electrical qualifications
* A recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE or Cert Ed
* Experience of delivering bricklaying courses at Level 1 to Level 3 & to apprentices
* A strong understanding of the construction industry, including current trends, legislation, and best practice
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and motivate students from a range of backgrounds
* A commitment to delivering high-quality teaching and learning, and to supporting students to achieve their full potential
If you feel you would be great for this Electrical Installation lecturer role in London, apply and send over your most updated CV today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual’s skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.