Website S Knights Recruitment
S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
We are proud to be recruiting for an Employability Outreach Officer on a full time, permanent basis with the flexibility to work from home and travel around South London. The main aim for this role is to support the organisations NEETs contract by speaking to local job centres and other referral partners to gain participants and supporting in FE (Traineeships, Apprenticeships or short course or sustainable employment. Our client are committed to supporting disadvantaged individuals and creating a plan to reach their full potential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As an Employability Outreach Officer, you will be responsible to:
* Support organisations NEET contracts by coordinating with job centres and partners locally to gain participants
* Support organisations’ goals in FE such as short courses, Apprenticeships and Traineeships
* Ensure the records of clients and referral sources are accurate and maintained
* Understanding each programme, targets and other systems by working with delivery teams
* Make sure to achieve the weekly and monthly KPI’s
* Ensure timely responses to enquiries from clients and referral sources
Experience and Skills:
As an Employability Outreach Officer, you will need the following to be successful:
* Prior experience in developing good relationships with clients at a business level
* Ability to interact with senior leaders and different organisations
* A degree level in education would be desirable
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of other languages such as non-Western European would be desirable
* Ability to hit targets in a weekly, monthly and yearly basis
* Diplomatic, positive and enthusiastic
Apply now for the Employability Outreach Officer role!