S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: S Knights Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a Tutor in Skills based in Newcastle.
Our client are looking for a qualified tutor to deliver innovative, engaging and motivational learner sessions which will enable learners to develop their skills, knowledge and behaviours ready for their long term goals and career aspirations. They have been operating for decades offering a range of courses such as Employability, Generics, Construction, Digital skills and many other qualifications from entry level up to 2 and genuinely have the learners at the heart of what they do.
Role and Responsibilities:
The roles and responsibilities of a Skills Tutor will include:
– Delivering core courses to support learners to help develop their Employability and Personal Social Development skills, aiming to move them closer to the local labour market.
– Ensuring initial assessments and information and advice provided to learners is robust, supporting individual learners with their needs.
– Deliver innovative, engaging and motivating training sessions, developing learners skills, knowledges and behaviours through robust and well thought out lesson plans.
Experience and Skills:
The ideal Skills Tutor will have:
– A level 4 Teaching qualification
– A level 2 Functional Skills qualification
– Ability to display a wide range of teaching methods to engage learners of all abilities and background.
– Ability to work as part of a team, but also motivated to achieve individual KPI’s and goals.
Apply today for the role of Skills Tutor in Newcastle.