Website Morgan Hunt
Are you interested in English Lecturer jobs in the Newham area? Morgan Hunt are pleased to announce that we are working with a fantastic college in Newham. Together we are seeking to appoint an English Lecturer – apply today!
Job Title: English Lecturer
Job Type: Temporary
Length of contract:
In this English lecturing job, your responsibilities will include:
* To teach GCSE English/Functional Skills English to learners from Entry Level to Level 2 within the College.
* Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
* Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
* Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
* Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
* Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
* Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
* Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
* Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
* Teach students to analyse and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
Skills & experience
* Right to Work & Enhanced Adult/Child DBS dated within the last 3 months or on the update service
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent is essential
* Bachelor’s degree in English teaching
* Up to date with latest teaching techniques and topics in English instruction
* Excellent spoken and written English language skills
* Experience of delivering the subject.
If you are interested in working in the English lecturing field in the East London area, please apply to this advert with a CV today and a consultant will contact you!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.