Are you interested in ESOL Lecturing jobs in the East London area? Morgan Hunt are pleased to announce that we are working with a fantastic college in East London. Together we are seeking to appoint an ESOL Lecturer – apply today!
Job Title: ESOL Lecturer
Job Type: Temporary
Location: East London
In this ESOL Lecturing job, your responsibilities will include:
* The main responsibilities of this role include the delivery and assessment of high quality learning programmes in ESOL for Employability, across a range of levels of further education, as well as undertaking a range of programme leadership, tutorial and programme administration duties
* Teach ESOL to a range of classes across the college, learning centres and workplaces as required.
* Teachers of English to speakers of other languages (ESOL) are required to help people that speak other language to learn English language. They are responsible for teaching reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills to their students.
* This post requires a strong background in teaching ESOL and Employability at a range of levels and the candidate must have proven track record of professional /vocational expertise in the ESOL sector.
* Ability to self-manage workload, meet deadlines alongside strong oral and written communication skills and good IT skills are also essential. The hours of work will be flexible and will include evening but also possibly weekends, according to demand. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a well-motivated, cohesive and successful team.
Skills & experience
* Degree in related discipline + a post-graduate teaching degree
* Right to Work & Enhanced Adult/Child DBS dated within the last 3 months or on the update service
* Knowledge of teaching styles recommended.
* Excellent interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
* Sound knowledge of health and safety regulations.
* Ability to inspire and motivate students.
* Strong multitasking skills.
If you are interested in working in the ESOL Lecturing field in the East London area, please apply to this advert with a CV today and a consultant will contact you!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.