Website KM Education Recruitment Ltd
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Functional Skills Assistant Manager
Location: Derbyshire – Centre based
Salary: up to £35,000 + Excellent benefits
Type: Full Time, Permanent
– To lead and develop the Functional Skills delivery team, ensuring a high-quality standard is delivered to learners.
– Support the Education Manager to oversee site performance and maximise contract performance.
– Performance management of the delivery team though appraisals, 1:1’s and target setting.
– Responsible for curriculum development and ensuring it meets the needs of learners and employers.
– Support with the preparation of annual SAR’s, QIPs and budget.
– Development of a standardised learning and skills programme, which meets the needs of learners, employers and regulatory requirements.
– Deputise in the absence of the Education Manager.
– Delivery of Functional Skills sessions as required.
– Maintain and develop partnerships (internal and external)
– Must hold a first degree and/or professional qualification.
– Must hold a teaching qualification at Level 3 or above (PTLLS/AET).
– Must hold strong expertise within Functional Skills Maths and English.
– Experience of Curriculum development/education management, ensuring that quality systems and processes are in place to maximise learner outcomes.
– Experience of team management.
– Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.