Website Morgan Hunt
Morgan Hunt are working with a local Training Provider in South East London who are looking to recruit a Head of Quality and Curriculum. This is a fixed term contract for 12 months however the contract will renew depending on the performance of the individual in post. The salary for this role is paying between £40,000-£45,000. The role offers flexible/hybrid working as follows: 3 days based at their head office near Vauxhall, 1 day per week near Greenwich and 1 day per week from home.
The core function of this role is to set the strategic direction of the programmes whilst managing the quality of the curriculum delivery. The programmes being delivered include Foundation Learning, Functional Skills and ESOL.
The Head of Quality and Curriculum will be responsible for:
* Setting the strategic direction of the curriculum offering
* Providing leadership and management to the Curriculum Team Leaders
* Improving the teaching delivery to attain the highest standards
* Quality assurance processes including the development of SAR and QIP
* Managing the curriculum teams
* Supporting and coordinating IQA/EQA activities
The Head of Quality and Curriculum will need to have:
* A minimum of a Level 5 teaching qualification
* Good knowledge of Ofsted framework and inspection process
* Experience in managing either Foundation Learning/Functional Skills/ESOL curriculum
* Strong track record of curriculum development
* Been qualified to a minimum of GCSE Grade C in Maths and English or equivalent
* Flexibility to travel across various sites
If you match the above criteria then please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual’s skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.