Website KM Education Recruitment Ltd
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills & Employability sectors.
We have a new opportunity for a Health and Social Care Assessor and are able to consider both qualified and unqualified Assessors!
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor (Trainee or Qualified)
Full training and support will be given to trainee candidates to achieve a recognised Assessor award
Location: Home/Field based – Must be flexible to travel across Bristol, Bath and Gloucester
Salary: £25,500 – £27,000 (Depending on qualifications)
Package: Excellent Benefits Package, Pension, Expenses + much more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
– Ideally hold Assessors award – not essential as long as you can demonstrate internal training and development experience hands on within a care setting at management level.
– Must hold solid occupational competency in Health and Social Care (Elderly) as a Care Manager.
– Must hold own Level 5 qualification in Health and Social Care (or equivalent).
– Expertise of working with Dementia and Learning Disabilities within an Adult/Elderly Residential setting.
– Must have a good level of ICT skills.
– Confident to deliver Functional Skills.
– Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
– Must be flexible with travel.
– Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeship qualifications in Health and Social Care up to Level 5.
– Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills.
– Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
– Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
– Support, advise and motivate learners.
– Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
– Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
– Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload.
– Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
– Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
– Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities