Website Morgan Hunt
Are you interested in History Lecturing jobs in the Chiswick London area?
Morgan Hunt are pleased to announce that we are working with a fantastic college in West London. Together we are seeking to appoint a History Lecturer – apply today!
Job Title: History Lecturer
Job Type: Temporary
In this History Lecturing job, your responsibilities will include:
* To deliver high quality teaching on History across the full range of the department’s provision. This may involve remote teaching, learning and assessment, via appropriate platforms when required.
* Play an active role in the marketing of the College and the Department through such activities as open days and through liaison with local employers and schools.
* Engage in core duties including preparation, marking, monitoring student progress, preparing reports, setting and marking of examination papers, developing and preparing flexible learning materials
Skills & experience
* Holds a degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
* Has an appropriate teaching qualification, support given with this if required
* Ideally has relevant teaching experience at History Level 3 Extended Diploma within the FE sector
* Is an effective communicator and has good organisational skills.
* Right to Work & Enhanced Adult/Child DBS dated within the last 3 months or on the update service
If you are interested in working in the History Lecturing field in the Chiswick area, please apply to this advert with a CV today and a consultant will contact you!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.