Website KM Education Recruitment Ltd
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Hospitality Management Assessor / Trainer
Location: Home/Field based – Must be flexible with travel to London/South East
Salary: up to £35,000 (Depending on experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
– Must have experience of working within a Hotel or Restaurant at Management level.
– Ideally hold Sales experience within a Hospitality environment.
– Experience of providing on-the-job training to colleagues / learning and development
– Excellent IT skills and confident with online remote delivery.
– Must hold own English and Maths qualifications (A-C GCSE/equivalents) / Functional Skills at Level 2.
– Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
– Must be flexible with travel.
– Assess and support learners working towards New Apprenticeship Standards in Hospitality up to Level 5.
– Deliver training and support to learners undertaking Functional Skills – Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
– Conduct online and face to face observations learners to gather evidence towards their qualifications.
– Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
– Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
– Support, advise and motivate learners.
– Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
– Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
– Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed.
– Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.