Website Morgan Hunt
We have a current opportunity for a HR Advisor on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Coventry. For further information about this position please apply.
Job Title: HR Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Human Resources and Personnel
In this HR Advisor opportunity in Coventry, you will join our Further Education client.
In this job title job, your responsibilities will include:
* Provide a full range of professional HR guidance and support to the client group. Including: advising on terms and conditions of employment, resolution of work-related issues including grievance, discipline, flexible working, probationary periods, absence and performance management and organisational development.
* Support managers in meetings associated with grievance, discipline, formal absence, performance and probationary management.
* Support the achievement of the HR Strategy, including specific projects and change management.
* Build strong relationships with the client group by attending regular meetings with the Directors and managers within the group.
* Provide pro-active support to the client group, helping managers to achieve business aims.
* Line manage a HR Assistant to ensure the client group is fully supported.
Skills & experience
* Level 5 CIPD qualified (or equivalent), or be working towards.
* Previous and current experience of working to a similar level within a busy, proactive HR function with demonstrable experience of managing a high and varied caseload.
* A working knowledge of current employment law and best practice
* Ability to demonstrate experience of dealing with complex employee relations issues, including discipline, grievance, performance, absence management and change management.
* Ability to demonstrate experience of providing guidance and advice to line managers on a range of HR issues in a way which has successfully delivered positive business outcomes.
* The opportunity to apply for Hybrid working
* Generous annual leave entitlement plus up to 4 free College Closure days a year
* Comprehensive training programme
* Leadership & Management training programme to develop our next generation of managers
* Superb health and wellbeing support
* Employee Assistance Helpline offering free, confidential, 24 hours support and guidance
* Free onsite gyms at most colleges
* Discounted part time and professional courses
* Cycle to work scheme
* Discounted hair & beauty treatments in our college salons
If you are interested in the position of HR Advisor, please apply with your up-to-date CV. No cover letter is required.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual’s skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.