Website Morgan Hunt
Health and Social Care Lecturer
Are you interested in Health and Social Care Lecturer jobs in the East London area? Morgan Hunt are pleased to announce that we are working with a fantastic college in East London. Together we are seeking to appoint a Health and Social Care Lecturer – apply today!
Job Title: Health and Social Care Lecturer
Job Type: Temporary
Location: East London
In this Health and Social Care Lecturer job, your responsibilities will include:
* To work as part of the Projects and Employability team to design, develop, and deliver individual programmes of training and assessment across the Health and Social Care sectors
* To plan and deliver core vocational courses that use innovative pedagogical methodologies to develop the skills learners need to succeed and progress to employment or further study
* Deliver a timetable of teaching, learning and assessment as agreed with the Head of Projects and Employability
* To design and implement effective induction programmes for all learners
* Undertake delivery planning in collaboration with team members that is compliant with all external requirements
* Produce schemes of work, lesson plans and assessment schedules for individual courses
* Monitor and report on learner attendance and performance on an ongoing basis
* Act as a group tutor to coach and mentor learners to ensure retention, achievement and progression
* To deliver teaching, learning and assessment ensuring a positive learner experience and timely achievement.
* Ensure the timely completion of assessment and documentation to meet awarding body, audit and organisational requirements
* Submit portfolios in a timely manner for internal/external verification and work with the IV to ensure quality improvement
* Work within the framework set out by Awarding Bodies, including verification and moderation systems, whether set internally or externally
Skills & experience
* Successful candidate will have a recognised teaching qualification (or a willingness to work towards) – PTTLS,CTLLS/DTLLS/CertEd/PGCE and have GCSE or Level 2 in Maths, English and ICT. They also must have Assessors/Verifiers Award D32/34 / A1
* Right to Work & Enhanced Adult/Child DBS dated within the last 3 months or on the update service
* Knowledge of teaching styles recommended.
* Excellent interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
* Sound knowledge of health and safety regulations.
* Ability to inspire and motivate students.
* Strong multitasking skills.
If you are interested in working in the Health and Social Care Lecturing field in the East London area, please apply to this advert with a CV today and a consultant will contact you!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual’s skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.