Website Morgan Hunt
Are you interested in ICT Lecturer jobs in the East London area? Morgan Hunt are pleased to announce that we are working with a fantastic college in East London. Together we are seeking to appoint an ICT Lecturer – apply today!
Job Title: ICT Lecturer
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Newham, East London
In this ICT lecturing job, your responsibilities will include:
* Plan, prepare and deliver outstanding lessons to provide students with the opportunity to achieve their maximum potential in areas of ICT, business studies and Computing
* To teach on a range of courses, including Computing, Digital and IT which include 14-19 and adult learners on courses ranging from level 1 to level 5.
* Maintain a record of the CPD undertaken and make that record available
* Ensure that all lessons taught are engaging and stimulating taking into account individual needs of the students
* Manage, develop and share resources to enhance teaching of ICT and Computing
* Monitor student progress, identify appropriate intervention strategies and adopt an appropriate actions for underachieving students where required
* Develop and share resources for the course/subject, including maintaining effective links across the Trust for resources
* Deliver enrichment and enhancement activities
* Maintain comprehensive, up to date, student/course/subject records and provide information as requested in addition to fulfilling the administration and assessment requirements of the relevant examining body
* Ensure close liaison and good communications with other staff in matters concerning students
Skills & experience
* Right to Work & Enhanced Adult/Child DBS dated within the last 3 months or on the update service
* Minimum of Level 2 literacy and numeracy.
* A honours degree level in digital / computing or equivalent
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent is essential
* Experience of delivering the subject.
If you are interested in working in the ICT lecturing field in the East London area, please apply to this advert with a CV today and a consultant will contact you!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.