Website KM Education Recruitment Ltd
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors
Job Title: ICT Tutor
Location: Derbyshire (Centre based)
Salary: up to £33,000 (Some flexibility DOE)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
– Must be an experienced IT Tutor/Trainer, with experience with either OCR or EDSQ Awarding Bodies.
– Must hold own Level 3 qualification in ICT.
– Ideally hold be willing to work towards a Level 3 Teaching qualification (AET/PTLLS).
– Must hold solid, occupational experience within ICT.
– Confident and comfortable to deliver training/workshops to groups of learners.
– Ability to handle challenging situations and remain calm and in control.
– Must be IT Literate.
– Teach/assess learners working towards vocational ICT within a classroom based environment.
– Ensure sessions are motivating, engaging and develop learners skills knowledge and behaviours
– Monitor student attendance and progress through regular student assessment and reviews.
– Provide advice and guidance to learners relating to decision making and progression.
– Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
– Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
– Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
– Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities