Website KM Education Recruitment Ltd
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Key Worker (Employability)
Location: Derby – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £24,500 – £30,000 (Depending on experience + fantastic benefits!)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity awaits a motivated and engaging individual who is looking to support the wider community and lower unemployment rates.
– Engage, motivate and support unemployed participants through to gaining sustainable employment opportunities via face to face meetings, telephone appointments, group activities and other digital channels.
– You will provide information to participants about the service available, build relationships, case manage, identify support requirements and carry out vocational profiling.
– Carry out pre-work assessments and agree on in-work support actions once the participant is successful in securing employment.
– Ensure data is kept up to date via our client’s CRM systems.
– Work towards own personal monthly targets.
– Must have experience of working with participants from varying backgrounds, e.g. those with disabilities, offending backgrounds and ethnic minorities.
– Must have the ability to demonstrate coaching/mentoring and persuasion/influencing experience.
– Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport.
– Must have experience of working in a customer facing and performance target driven role (e.g. Social Care / Customer Service / Recruitment / Employability / Hospitality etc.)
– Full, clean UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.