Website Morgan Hunt
College based in South London is looking for Learning Support Assistants to provide academical and practical support to pupils aged 14-19 (i.e. personal care – feeding, toileting, changing etc.). These students have various learning disabilities/difficulties and require full support.
In order to apply for this role, you must have:
* Experience in learning support or support work with young people with learning disabilities (i.e. autism, ADHD etc.)
* Experience with working within an educational environment providing academic or personal care support
* Experience with providing/willingness to provide personal care support to individuals with high needs (i.e. peg feeding, toileting, changing etc.)
* Available to interview immediately
* Right to Work & Enhanced Adult/Child DBS dated within the last 3 months or on the update service
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the skills and experience required, please get in contact or apply to this job advert with your CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.