Website KM Education Recruitment Ltd
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Management Assessor / Trainer
Location: Midlands – Home / Field based (Must be flexible with travel)
Salary: up to £30,000 (Depending on experience)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
– Train, assess and deliver full Apprenticeship Standards in Operations / Departmental Manager at level 5.
– Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills Maths and English to Level 2.
– As part of the Higher Apprenticeship delivery, you will conduct study group and 1-1 sessions (online and face to face) with Managers, sharing experiences, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends.
– Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
– Delivering 1-1 and group-based training to learners, along with field-based assessments.
– Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews are conducted.
– Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
– Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
– Work to learner review and completion timescales.
– Must hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
– Must have experience of delivering full Apprenticeship Standards in Leadership and Management / ODM at Level 5.
– Must hold strong, senior management competency.
– Ideally have experience of working within a Logistics environment, though this is not essential.
– Must be comfortable with and ideally have experience of online and group-based training delivery.
– Full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities