Website Morgan Hunt
Are you interested in working as a Maths Lecturer in Birmingham? Morgan Hunt are pleased to announce that we are working with a fantastic college in Birmingham. Together we are seeking to appoint a Maths Lecturer – apply today!
Job Title: Maths Lecturer
Job Type: Temporary
Hours: 13 hours a week (Monday, Thursday & Friday AM)
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Teach across all levels and abilities – GCSE, A-Level and B-TECH
* Develop, maintain and stimulate pupils’ curiosity, interest and enjoyment in Mathematics
* Enable all pupils to have equal access to Mathematics and to experience success in their work
* Develop pupils’ familiarity, competence and confidence with appropriate Mathematical concepts, principles, methods and vocabulary
* Provide challenge for every pupil and to encourage all pupils to achieve their potential in Mathematics
* Develop pupils’ understanding and applications of Mathematics in its wider context
Skills & experience
* Right to Work & Enhanced Adult/Child DBS dated within the last 3 months or on the update service
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent is essential
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* Knowledge of a range of pedagogic approaches to cater for different learning styles and ensure that all students are engaged
* Up-to-date subject knowledge
* Excellent communication skills, orally and written
* Flexible approach and readiness to respond to individual pupil needs
If you are interested in working in the Maths lecturing field in the Birmingham area, please apply to this advert with a CV today and a consultant will contact you!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.