Website KM Education Recruitment Ltd
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Performance Manager (AEB)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
– Recent experience of performance managing and motivating a team of Tutors / Assessors (ideally within Health and Social Care, though this is not essential).
– Possess strong leadership, performance management and motivational skills.
– Full clean driving licence and use of own vehicle
– Lead, manage and motivate a team of approx. 6 Tutor’s, to achieve sustained high performance and compliance.
– Ensure all delivery staff have a clear understanding of their measurable Targets / KPI’s, and effectively performance manage them to achieve these targets.
– Recruit and select new Tutor’s to join the delivery team.
– Carry out regular performance reviews with staff, to ensure timely reviews, completions and drive KPI’s.
– Provide monthly forecasting of learner progression and upcoming achievers in a timely manner.
– Address under-performance and set out clear corrective actions for improvement.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.