Website Paragon Skills
We have exciting opportunities across the country for Personal Tutors to deliver Health & Social Care apprenticeships from levels 2 to 5. You will support learners through their apprenticeship journey, providing outstanding teaching and learning from day one, and guiding them to their End Point Assessment. You will support the learning journey through effective use of learning resources and facilitate on and off the job training as required.
Our innovative learner management system and latest technology will guide your learners through their learner journey to drive progression forwards.
What we need from you:
· Experience delivering Health & Social care apprenticeships on the new apprenticeship standards
· A strong track record of supporting learners through End Point Assessment
· Relevant occupational competency within the Health & Social Care sector, working at a supervisor/ manager level at a minimum
· Relevant qualifications within the Health & Social Care sector
· GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above or equivalent Functional Skills qualifications
· Assessor or teaching qualification
· Ability to manage a caseload of learners with varying learning requirements
· Knowledge of different types of learning styles and how to practically apply this knowledge to ensure all learners have a tailored and supportive learning journey
· A team player with good planning and organisational skills and the ability to manage own workload
· Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
· High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you?
Paragon Skills is an inclusive, welcoming and supportive place to work with a fantastic culture which supports your own learning and development and career growth. In addition to this, we are proud to offer Paragon Choices, our suite of optional and core benefits including life assurance and income protection. We also have the following benefits available for all colleagues:
· Increasing holiday entitlement each year up to 25 days, plus an additional 3 days at Christmas and a holiday purchase scheme
· Perkbox – a suite of lifestyle benefits and wellness tools
· Recognition and long service awards to celebrate our colleagues’ commitment to Paragon Skills
· Colleague referral bonus payments
· Three days paid volunteering leave and corporate conscience initiatives
· Going for Gold incentive scheme – up to an additional £6,000 per annum in KPI related bonus can be earned
We are a Disability Confident Employer and have a guaranteed interview scheme in place to ensure that nobody is overlooked or discriminated against because of their disability. If you meet the minimum criteria when you apply and you have informed us in your application that you have a disability, you will be guaranteed an interview for that role.
To promote and maintain an inclusive working environment, as part of your application process we will ask you to share data on certain characteristics. These answers will not form part of the selection and recruitment process and will not be shared with anyone outside of the People Team.
Paragon Skills is committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of our learners and colleagues and we implement robust safer recruitment practices to support this. Dependant on the role you are applying for, we may undertake a number of necessary checks to confirm you are suitable to work with children and vulnerable adults, which may include a Disclosure and Barring Service check. We are also committed to promoting equality and inclusion throughout our colleague and learner populations.