Website Morgan Hunt
Morgan Hunt are working closely with a leading educational provider in Harlow to recruit a Physics Lecturer on a permanent full time basis.
The School is a state of the art and unique centre of excellence for the STEM based curriculum. They have industry standard equipment and work with national and international businesses to secure roles for graduating students. They are looking for a Physics teacher with experience delivering at GCSE & A-Level.
The school is well located in Harlow with which is accessible from Essex, Hertfordshire and North London. They have a great family feel due to their specialist nature and paying a a competitive salary.
The Ideal Physics Lecturer will be responsible for:
* Delivering GCSE & A-Level in your Physics
* Planning and coordinating lessons, resources and support to enable learners to achieve their qualifications
* Using college database to track learners progress
* Working with the line manager to ensure standards are met
* Managing and achieving targets set by line manager
* Engaging different learners through a range of teaching resources
The Physics Lecturer will:
* Have vocational experience in a teaching role within your specialist area setting or keen to get into a teaching role
* Have a recognised teaching qualification e.g. DTLLS, PCET, PGCE or QCF Level 5 Diploma in Education A PTLLS or CTLLS teaching qualification or willing to work towards one
* Have the ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources
If you are interested in a role as an Physics Lecturer in Harlow apply today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual’s skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.