Website Morgan Hunt
Are you interested in Psychology Lecturer jobs in the East London area? Morgan Hunt are pleased to announce that we are working with a fantastic college in East London. Together we are seeking to appoint a Psychology Lecturer- apply today!
Job Title: Psychology Lecturer
Job Type: Temporary
Location: East London
Roles and Responsibilities:
* To plan, resource and deliver imaginative, interactive and inspiring schemes of learning and lessons that ensure that all students make excellent progress and attain at high levels
* To provide a nurturing and stimulating classroom and academy environment that helps students to develop as learners
* To plan and prepare effective schemes of learning and lessons
* To teach engaging and effective lessons that motivate, inspire and involve students and ensure outstanding student attainment
* To use regular assessments to monitor progress and set targets
* To respond accordingly to the results of such monitoring to differentiate intervention
Skills & experience
* Right to Work & Enhanced Adult/Child DBS dated within the last 3 months or on the update service
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent is essential
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* Up to date knowledge in the curriculum area
* Understanding of the strategies needed to establish consistently high aspirations and standards of results and behaviour.
If you are interested in working in the Psychology Lecturer field in the East London area, please apply to this advert with a CV today and a consultant will contact you!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.