Website KM Education Recruitment Ltd
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills & Employability sectors.
Job Title: Quality Performance Specialist / IQA
Location: Centre based
Salary: up to £35,000 (Depending on experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
– Responsible for driving forward the education centres quality, performance and improvements across teaching and learning, assessment and behaviours, for their Vocational and Functional Skills delivery.
– Responsible for maintaining the quality toolkit to ensure it remains up to date and information is reported and shared.
– Be an advocate for our client’s values and procedures across all areas of teaching and learning.
– Responsible for maintaining/reviewing the quality of remote learning packs and blended learning resources
– Support and coach teaching staff towards improving and developing teaching practice – ensuring action plans for teaching and learning are achieved
– Coordinate and deliver CPD
– Monitor and coordinate IQA/EQA schedule
– Deliver Induction training
– Carry out thorough reviews throughout the year following observations, self-assessments, identified trends and feedback etc
– Must hold a recognised Teaching qualification (QTLS), Assessor Award and Verifier Award.
– Up to date knowledge of relevant measures in further education of Functional Skills.
– Ability to inspire, lead and motivate teaching staff and learners.
– Full, clean, UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.