Website Morgan Hunt
Are you interested in SEN lecturer jobs in the East London area? Morgan Hunt are pleased to announce that we are working with a fantastic college in East London. Together we are seeking to appoint a SEN Lecturer- apply today!
Job Title: SEN Lecturer
Job Type: Temporary
Location: East London
As an SEN lecturer, your responsibilities will include:
* To teach, assess learning and take an active role in the delivery of successful learning experiences of students which contribute to, increased retention, achievement, and progression.
* To undertake lecturing and related duties and undertake course leadership in the SEND department.
* To develop the curriculum in line with national requirements, local community needs, and the needs of employment.
* To work effectively as a member of the team, reporting to the Head of school and liaising with colleagues in the College.
* To take an active role in own professional development in relation to all aspects of the role.
Skills & experience
* Possess or working towards a minimum Level 2 standard in English and Maths
* Relevant and current experience working within the vocational sector – minimum of 5 years
* Excellent practical, theoretical and knowledge of vocational specialisms
* Microsoft Office skills appropriate to post
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure, be flexible and resilient.
If you are interested in working a SEN lecturer job in the East London area, please apply to this advert with a CV today and a consultant will contact you!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.