Website KM Education Recruitment Ltd
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: SEN Reading Specialist / Neurodiversity
Location: Leicester – Centre based
Salary: up to £26,000 (Depending on experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
– Work in conjunction with the delivery team to identify and provide support to learners with neurodiversity and inclusion needs.
– Carry out screening with learners who have low level reading ability, and adapt / develop learning materials and reading interventions, to ensure that their needs are met.
– Responsible for the implementation of engaging and motivational learning support sessions, delivered 1-1 or in a small group.
– Provide learning support for the duration of the accredited learning programmes, leading to employability outcomes.
– Creation of ILP’s and ensure that ample support is in place.
– Maintain learner progress records, including the monitoring and reviewing of Learning Support Plans.
– The ideal candidate will have experience of supporting and inspiring learners throughout their learning programmes.
– Must have experience of working with neurodiverse learners / learners with inclusion needs within an educational setting.
– Must possess a sound knowledge of the SEND code of practice.
– Must hold own GCSEs in Maths and English at Grade C or above.
– Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
– Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.