Website UKROEd Ltd
UKROEd is the operating company of the Road Safety Trust with responsibility to provide the National Driver Offender Scheme (NDORS) on behalf of the police service. The company functions as a legal entity, with responsibility for the management of the NDOR Scheme on behalf of the police service, providing:
• •Course design, review and development
• •Research and evaluation
• •Trainer and provider licence issue and compliance
• •Assessment of trainer and provider licences
• •Data security with administration of the attendance process via a national IT system
• •Policy, procedure, guidance and general advice to promote consistency in the provision of scheme courses
• •User and internal stakeholder liaison and guidance focused on quality
To achieve its purpose, UKROEd are now recruiting for a Senior Assessor to join the team. The Senior Assessor will carry out a range of quality assurance activities to support the National Quality Assurance Manager and the wider UKROEd team. The role is full-time and permanent. The post-holder will be based from home but with extensive national travel across the UK and Northern Ireland. The salary for this role is £36,000 per annum.
UKROEd strives to be a diverse and inclusive organisation. We encourage applications from people who are underrepresented for example those with disabilities.
Please note – if a high number of applications are received, we reserve the right to close the vacancies before the stated deadline, which is noon on 15th July 2022.
Applicants should submit their CV along with a covering letter explaining how they meet the requirements of the role. For further information about the role, the job description and person specification please contact [email protected]