Website S Knights Recruitment
S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
S Knights Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for an apprenticeship Trainer in Clinical Healthcare. This is a full-time, permanent position based in East Yorkshire. You will be delivering remotely and visiting individuals in their work place, using your vocational experience and knowledge to teach and support learners achieve their apprenticeship qualification. This organisation deliver a wide range of apprenticeship qualification and are looking for someone motivated and experienced to join their team to support individuals in achieving their Clinical Healthcare Qualification.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Trainer in Clinical Healthcare, you will be responsible to:
* Deliver sessions remotely and visiting individuals in their work place, using vocational experience and knowledge to teach and support learners achieve their apprenticeship qualification
* Support the learners’ development and make sure to achieve their full potential in accordance with the guidelines
* Identify the learners needs and provide guidance and information in line with the apprenticeship programme standards to ensure consistency of assessment techniques
* Collaborate and build positive relationships with business support teams to maintain operational delivery consistency
* Ensure to hit targets and KPIs all the time
Experience and Skills:
As a Trainer in Clinical Healthcare, you will need the following to be successful:
* Clinical Health Care or Health and Social Care qualification or equivalent
* A Teaching qualification at Level 3 and Nursing qualification would be desirable
* Experience in Clinical Health Settings
* Excellent communication skills
* Self-motivated, flexible and ability to hit targets and deadlines
Apply now for the Trainer in Clinical Healthcare role!