Website S Knights Recruitment
S Knights Recruitment are a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
We are proud to be recruiting for a Clinical Healthcare Apprenticeship Trainer / Assessor. This role is full-time and remote based. Our client is looking for a driven self motivated assessor to be apart of their growing team, they specialise in the Health & Social Care and Management industry. They pride themselves on being a top level training provider nationally and have been around for more than 30 years. They require someone with occupational competence to pass down their knowledge and experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Clinical Healthcare Assessor you will be responsible for:
* Managing a caseload of 45 apprenticeship learners along their Healthcare Apprenticeship
* Visiting each learner in the workplace to assess their progression throughout the apprenticeship to help them toward gateway and to achieve their qualification in a timely manner
* Ensuring learners that require additional support are having 1 to 1’s as well as group sessions so learners can inspire and share their experience in the workplace with other people involved in the programme
* Ensuring all reviews are up to date and logged in the organisations e-portal
Experience and Skills:
The Clinical Healthcare Assessor will be require the following experience:
* Have an assessors qualification such as A1, TAQA, CAVA, D32/D33
* Vocational experience in the Healthcare industry, having worked in roles such as Adult Nursing, Maternity Support,
* Mental Health, Theatre Support, Dietetics, Therapy etc
* Must have access to your own vehicle with a full UK driving licence
* Experience using e-portfolio systems or other CRM systems
* Ideally possess a Clinical qualification or registered nursing (RGN) status
Apply now for the Clinical Healthcare Apprenticeship Trainer / Assessor!