Website S Knights Recruitment
S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
S Knights Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a Trainer in Health and Social Care.
Our client are partnered with a College and have been established for over 35 years offering a diverse range of training programmes such as Apprenticeships, Short courses, commercial training in various sectors to ensure participants are not limited in choice. This is a hybrid role delivering the Health and Social Care apprenticeship online, face to face and ensuring meetings in the workplace are being arranged within the South Yorkshire region.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Trainer in Health and Social Care you will be responsible for:
* Managing a caseload of learners up to 40 learners across south Yorkshire
* Visiting learners in their workplace for reviews and observations
* Helping support and motivate learners towards end point assessment to achieve their qualification.
* Uploading the learners progression on to the e-portfolio system in a timely manner
* Attend virtual or office based (where appropriate) standardisation meetings
* Contributing information and experience in the Health and Social Care training material
Experience and Skills:
The ideal candidate for the Health and Social Care Trainer / Assessor will have the following experience:
* Possess an assessors qualification such as A1, CAVA, TAQA, D32/D33
* Achieved a teaching qualification such as PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS or equivalent
* Will have a genuine passion for supporting learners and understand the importance of delivering the Health and Social Care programmes that meets Ofsted’s requirements and expectations
* Occupational experience working in the industry, having worked in roles such as Nursing/care assistant, Healthcare assistant, or relevant
Apply today to be a Trainer/Assessor in Health and Social Care!