Website S Knights Recruitment
Salary: £24,000 – £27,000
S Knights Recruitment are a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
S Knights Recruitment currently have a great opportunity for an experienced and qualified Health and Social Care Apprenticeship Trainers/Assessors. This is a full time permanent remote role, working from home with the exception of visiting learners at their workplace.
Our client are Health and Social Care, Childcare, Clinical and Leadership and Management specialists and have become one of UKs largest providers for Apprenticeships. They pride themselves in providing their learners with high quality training by selecting only qualified trainers with the occupational competence.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Health and Social Care Apprenticeship Trainer/ Assessor you will be responsible for:
* Supporting and mentoring learners closer to gateway and preparing for end point assessment
* Ensuring all compliance is being completed in a timely manner and learners are keeping themselves organised by completing tasks and assignments by the deadlines
* Create and establish training material, regularly updating the information to ensure it is up to date and relevant
* Set up 1 to 1 meetings for learners that need additional support to cater to their specific needs
* Using your Vocational experience and knowledge to inspire leaners throughout the programme and give accurate reviews on their performance
Experience and Skills:
As a Health and Social Care Apprenticeship Trainer/Assessor you will need the following to be successful:
* Relevant teaching qualifications such as PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, AET, PGCE or Cert Ed
* Relevant assessing qualifications such as A1, CAVA, TAQA or D32/D33
* Have experience delivering a Health and Social Care Apprenticeship at Level 2 up to 5
* Vocational experience within the HSC industry having worked in Nursing homes, Care homes, Dr surgeries, Health centres etc
* Hold relevant educational qualifications within Health and Social Care NVQ Level 2/3/5
Apply now for the Health and Social Care Apprenticeship Trainers/Assessors role!