Website S Knights Recruitment
S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
S Knights Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a trainer in Hospitality! Our client has been established for over 25 years with an Ofsted grade 2. They are looking for an experienced trainer/ assessor with occupational competence in Hospitality, restaurants and/or managerial experience in a restaurant/pub etc. This is a full time, remote role with added bonuses and requirements to visit learners in the work place. This is a great opportunity for someone that would like to pass on their vocational knowledge to learners and help them in gaining a qualification in hospitality.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Trainer in Hospitality, you will be responsible to:
* Teach and provide knowledge sessions to the learners and visit them in their workplace using your vocational experience to help them complete their apprenticeship
* Collaborate with stakeholders and teammates to maintain excellent service to clients and learners while following the required standards
* Monitor the progress of the learners regularly, ensure that they will attend all sessions, and prevent early leavers from the programme
* Ensure to hit targets and KPIs to achieve excellent delivery results
* Maximize learners’ full potential through supporting their development and adhering to the proper guidelines
* Act as a vocational expert with experience in Hospitality and conduct engaging sessions for the learners
Experience and Skills:
As a Trainer in Hospitality, you will need the following to be successful:
* A level 2 NVQ in Hospitality
* Relevant vocational experience in food production, reception, food and beverage, team leader, beverage service, and housekeeping
* Experienced trainer/ assessor with occupational competence in Hospitality, restaurants and/or managerial experience in a restaurant/pub etc.
* GCSEs in English and Maths at Level C or equivalent
* A level 3 BTEC hospitality management is ideal
* Ability to hit and exceed KPIs and goals
* Strong communication skills
Apply now for the Trainer in Hospitality role!