Website S Knights Recruitment
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
S Knights Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a Trainer in Human Resources. Our client are a national provider delivering apprenticeships across the UK. They were voted as one of the Top 5 best training providers in 2021 to 2022. They are very learner centric with a real drive to ensure that candidates have the opportunity to thrive and succeed. This is a permanent, remote, full time role delivering Human resources apprenticeship with requirements to into the office for standardisation meetings and other meetings.
Role and Responsibilities:
The roles and responsibilities of a Trainer in Human Resources / Assessor will include:
* Delivering the HR Support Level 3 and HR Consultant Partner Level 5 apprenticeships
* Working with employers to ensure learners’ are engaged and the curriculum is in line with what they are doing in their work placement
* Track learners progress by carrying out regular progress reviews, maintaining accurate records for each learners using the online e-portfolio system in line with internal procedures
* Stay up to date with any curriculum developments in the subject
* Ensuring all assessments are being delivered to a high standard complying with the internal quality plan
Experience and Skills:
The ideal Trainer in Human Resources / Assessor will have:
* An assessors qualification such as A1, CAVA , TAQA or equivalent
* Minimum of 5 years experience working in a HR Environment
* Experience in delivering apprenticeship in the further education sector
* Proven knowledge of teaching, learning and assessment practices to engage and motivate learners, with the ability to support learners through difficult and challenging times
* Experience in handling the full learner journey from initial assessment up to gateway
* Experience using e-portfolio systems e.g. SMART assessor
Apply today for the role of Trainer in Human Resources / Assessor!