Website S Knights Recruitment
S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
S Knights Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for an apprenticeship Trainer Management. This is a full-time, remote and permanent position based in Leicester, you will be delivering remote knowledge sessions and required visit learners in their workplace using your occupational experience and knowledge to support them towards End point assessment. This organisation deliver a wide range of apprenticeship qualification and are looking for a motivated and experienced trainer / assessor to support the learners in achieving their management qualification.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Trainer in Management, you will be responsible to:
* Deliver interactive and engaging sessions remotely, classroom-based knowledge, and face to face
* Coach and support the learners towards Endpoint assessment using your occupational experience and knowledge
* Conduct sessions in accordance with the apprenticeship programme standards to ensure fairness in all assessment techniques
* Collaborate with employer, learners, and delivery teams to maintain operational delivery consistency
* Ensure to hit targets and KPIs all the time
Experience and Skills:
As a Trainer in Management, you will need the following to be successful:
* Management qualification at Level 5 (CMI, ILM) or above
* Assessor’s qualification (A1) or equivalent
* GCSEs English and Maths at Level C or above
* Experienced trainer/assessor to support the learners in achieving their management qualification
* Experience in using Microsoft Office, video conferencing applications, and CRM would be desirable
* Outstanding communication, problem-solving, and presenting skills
Apply now for the Trainer in Management role!